Nat is a Philmont resident, Board member and Past President of the Philmont Library, and is currently serving as Chair of the Cultural Committee. Nat managed the American Composers Alliance music archive, served as a caseworker and legal advocate for individuals with disabilities and is currently maintaining a career as a teacher and artist.
Nat Drake will be visible and non-partisan, expanding the clerk’s office hours to include Saturday and evening hours, serving the public’s needs with respect and efficiency.
• Nat will make town government accessible to serve the needs of the entire community.
• Nat will offer weekend and evening hours.
• Nat will maintain and respond to resident correspondence, ensuring it is reflected at Town Board meetings.
• Nat will maintain accurate town records, providing thorough and timely Town Board minutes, so residents stay informed.
• Nat will modernize the Town’s records, making it faster and easier to get the information you need.
• Nat will listen to your concerns.
• Nat will serve everyone, regardless of political affiliation.