2 August 2020 05:52PM
As of 12:00 PM on August 2, 2020:
– Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
– Columbia County has 497 confirmed positive cases.
– There are 15 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County. We are monitoring 78
county residents on mandatory quarantine, and there are 13 on precautionary quarantine.
– 445 of the 497 cases are recovering from COVID-19.
– 3 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU.
– We have received 18,537 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports, and multiple nursing home testings.