28 July 2020 03:54PM
As of 3 PM on July 28, 2020:
– Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
– Columbia County has 482 confirmed positive cases.
– There are 12 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County. We are monitoring 50 county residents on mandatory quarantine, and there are 11 on precautionary quarantine.
– 433 of the 482 cases have recovered from COVID-19.
– 4 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU.
– We have received 17,561 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports, and multiple nursing home testings.